To get married in Australia you need to fill out a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). This needs to be completed and lodged with your celebrant at least 1 calendar month before your wedding date. ​ ​ You can fill this out (but don't sign it yet) and bring it along to our meeting where I can check it over and witness it OR if we cannot meet in person you can get a JP to witness it and post it to me. Remember I need to receive it at least 1 month before your wedding so post it with plenty of time. ​ Note: You must use full names (including middle names) and your birth parents full names (including middle names) as on birth certificate/passport.